Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group:
Date: Saturday, November 23rd, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
IIEEC is a teacher training organization for teachers of young learners. In this Christmas Workshop, you'll learn lots of Christmas activities, Christmas songs and Christmas stories and other innovative ideas that you can do with your students to make a fun Christmas party in English. Be sure to sign up early on the IIEEC web site and reserve your space!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (please pre-register on the IIEEC web site)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (please pre-register on the IIEEC web site)
Venue: The Acros Fukuoka Building, 1-1-1 Tenjin, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919