Word by Word Primary Series
Date: Sunday, October 20th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ali Taylor, Longman ELT
Focusing on activities for teaching sound/letter association, decoding and word recognition, this presentation looks at the theory and practical implications of teaching a systematic, phonics based curriculum, and how this method of teaching can help young children to develop reading and language skills.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakae Gas Building, 3-15-33, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526