Centering the teaching-learning process on students
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Sachiko Ueda, Miho Junior High School
ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) Group Meetings focus on the needs of teachers of children and young learners. Joining ETJ is free. Come to these useful workshops to meet other teachers of young students of English!
Organization: ETJ Odawara (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Odawara)
Venue: Language Institute of Japan, Red Room, in Asia Center Odawara, 4-14-1 Shiroyama, Odawara, Kanagawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Odawara
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0465-23-1677