Osaka British Council:
Reading (Seminar for Japanese Teachers of English at Jr & Sr. High Schools)
Date: Monday, February 24th, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council
In this seminar we will look at teaching the reading skill in the classroom through effective use of course book-based texts including the micro-skills involved in reading. We will also consider how to encourage wider reading outside the classroom with longer texts such as graded readers. This seminar is part of a series of seminars for Japanese teachers of English at junior and senior high schools offered by The British Council, Osaka. The evening seminars are designed to assist teachers in their day to day teaching and provide practical ideas for adapting communicative methodology to the Japanese junior and senior high school classrooms.
Organization: The British Council Teacher Training Seminars (Osaka British Council)
Cost: 4,000 Yen (payment to be made in cash on the day; bookings should be made at least 4 days prior)
Venue: Dojima Avanza 4F, 1-6-20 Dojima, Kita-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 06-6342-5301