Classroom Activities to Motivate Children
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2003 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several, see the description
This workshop is on integrating communicative activities into a phonics-based course for children and junior high school students.
- Nearest stations to the venue:
- Kamiya-cho (Hibiya Line) Exit 4b;
- Tameike-sanno (Ginza/Namboku Line) Exit 13;
- Toranomon (Ginza Line) Exit 2;
- Roppongi 1-chome (Namboku Line) Exit 3.
- Pre-School, Presenter: Michal
- Elementary School, Presenters: Victoria & Reiko
- Junior High School, Presenters: Rohini & Mark
- There will also be a talk on new OUP titles by Ms. Shimoyama half-way through the meeting followed by a short break at 4pm.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: Oxford University Press, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo. The building is just behind the Okura Hotel opposite the swimming pool. Edomizaka Mori Bldg. 1F (entrance via Basement on Sundays)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: