Fun Communication Games for Serious Teachers
Date: Sunday, February 9th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Greg Goodmacher and Asako Kajiura
The presenters believe in the pedagogical effectiveness of using language games in the language classroom. Both children and adults can learn a great deal from a variety of language games. Used appropriately, games serve to stimulate tired students, to encourage friendships and communication, and to promote language retention. The presenters will demonstrate a number of language games that are suitable for reading, speaking, writing, listening, and content-based EFL classes. These are fun games for serious language teachers and language learners.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Matsumoto-shi, Agatanomori Bunkakaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: