Genki English: Elementary School English
Date: Sunday, March 16th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham & Will Jasprizza
The presentation will discuss the Monbukagakusho guidelines for English at the elementary school level and how to implement those guidelines in a fun, motivating way. Education consultants Richard Graham and Will Jasprizza will cover a range of topics including thinking like a kid, making use of games, how to use songs, class control, and motivation techniques. And remember - no passive watching - everyone will try the activities for themselves! The last part of the presentation will be open for Q&A (Questions and Answers).
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Omiya JACK, 5F, conference room #1 (near Omiya Station, west exit)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: