Esperanto (Day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, February 16th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Alian Lauffenburger
If you missed the Saturday afternoon presentation and would like to make up a bit for it, or you would like to see the video again, be sure to attend the warming up session!
- 10:30 - 12:30: First steps: learning Esperanto with the newest video-course. Self-introduction. You will learn how to introduce yourself and members of your family, your friends, your pet(s), your house, whatever is dear to you, and clarify relations. Don't forget to bring along pictures!
- 12:30 - 13:30: Lunch break.
- 13:30 - 16:00: Round table discussion. Time for questions and answers, comments, critics and an open discussion with several Esperantists.
- 16:00 - 17:00: Tea/coffee exhibition (like Saturday).
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen (1200 yen discount for both days)
Venue: Jellybeans Kousha Building 1-4F, near Shinysahiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT