Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Seminars for English Language Teachers (Nellie's Seminar Series)
Date: Saturday, March 15th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Mayuka Habbick and Yoko Matsuka
Nellie's Seminar Series events generally have three presentations, each one an hour long. This month's topic titles: "Fun Ways to Work on Studentsí Most Bothersome Task Time" and "English Through Rhythm" (Parts I and II). For details, please visit Nellie's site. Nellie's Seminar Series events fill up and are limited to 50 people, so make a reservation: E-mail email@example.com or fax (03) 3865-6215.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; make a reservation
Venue: Sunbridge Bldg. 1F, 1-26-6 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo (3 min. from Asakusabashi Stn. on JR Sobu Line, Toei Asakusa Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213