Osaka IIEEC Study Group:
Songs & Chants Activities
Date: Sunday, March 16th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
Music is part of culture. Culture is part of language education. Learn how to teach songs and chants with actions and activities for every level from the very young to junior high students. Pre-register on IIEEC's web site.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Osaka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Venue: Yamanishi Fukushi Kinen Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919