Temple University Japan:
Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium 2004
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2004 Time: 9:15 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speaker: Dr. Marshall Childs
Plenary Speaker: Dr. Marshall Childs, "Pragmatics: Whence and Whither" (1:00-1:45 p.m.). In addition, presentations will be given on the following topics:
- Bilingual Education and Identity
- Conversation Analysis
- Validity in Testing
- Individual Differences
- Teacher Narratives
- And a symposium on Rasch Measurement.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: Free (1,000 yen donation would be appreciated)
Venue: Temple University Japan, Tokyo Center, 2-8-12 Minami Azabu; Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800