Entering a New Era with Reflex Training
Date: Sunday, January 25th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Felix Puschkarski and Jonathan Lipschitz
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. For the January meeting, Felix Puschkarski and Jonathan Lipschitz will share their research results and ideas on how to jump-start language acquisition through the implementation of their 'Theory of Language Reflexes'. Their innovative approach has been tested in their own school, the 'Reflex Language Workshop' in Okazaki for three years with impressive results, and opens new doors by systematically training language in highly effective ways in order to greatly accelerate language learning. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Nagoya Keizai University Takakura Jr/Sr High School, Yokota Campus, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: