ETJ Aichi March meeting: Lesson Planning: As Easy As PIE
Date: Sunday, March 7th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. For the March workshop, Lesley Ito, a school owner in Nagoya, will present how to plan lessons with consistently high quality and balance, using her "Pie Chart" system. It also makes keeping a record of what has been taught throughout the year manageable. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Interested in speaking at a future workshop? If so, please contact Joshua Myerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Takakura Jr/Sr High School, Yokota Campus, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: