Tokyo British Council:
Methodologies & Frameworks in English Language Teaching (Day 5 of 5 Fridays)
Date: Friday, March 19th, 2004 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This course is made up of five evening seminars, held fortnightly in Tokyo during the Winter term (23 January, 6 February, 20 February, 5 March, 19 March). Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. In this course, we will be introducing the following methodologies and frameworks in English Language Teaching:
- PPP: A framework which shows where language or skills are Presented & Practised.
- TTT: A framework which shows where language or skills are tested, focussed on and then practised.
- TBL: A methodology which focusses on meaning rather than form.
- The Silent Way: A methodology which focusses on the learners' resources rather than teacher input.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days (23 January, 6 & 20 February, 5 & 19 March)
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: