Tokyo British Council:
Games in the English Classroom (Day 4 of 5 Mondays)
Date: Monday, December 8th, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This course is made up of five evening seminars, held fortnightly in Tokyo during the Autumn term (13 Oct., 27 Oct., 10 Nov., 24 Nov., 8 Dec). Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. This is a repeat course - Following the success of the first Games in the English Classroom Course, the British Council are delighted to offer this course again.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days: 13 Oct., 27 Oct., 10 Nov., 24 Nov., 8 Dec.
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: