ELT Materials Use and Design: Problems and Resolutions
Date: Sunday, February 8th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kenneth Biegel
Kenneth Biegel will address some difficulties teachers often face while trying to find appropriate materials to use in the EFL classroom. He will suggest ways to solve these problems by utilizing published materials, or designing appropriate materials for specific situations. Biegel has written the McGraw-Hill series, What About You?
Organization: Chiba Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Chiba JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Bunka Hall at SATY (4th Floor, room 2), 1 min. walk from Inage Station east exit on JR Sobu Line.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.