Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science and Technology:
The Future of Universities: Roles, driving forces of change, scenarios and policy challenges (Day 2 of 2)
Date: Friday, December 12th, 2003 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
See the schedule for an overview.
Venue: venue tba, in Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science and Technology
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3503-7048