Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Date: Thursday, December 11th, 2003 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
With the holiday season approaching it's time to get together and to celebrate! Mark your calendar today and join the FEW BONENKAI 2003 on Thursday, December 11, at the Foreign Correspondent's Club from 6.30 pm. Get in a holiday mood at this special evening and enjoy a full buffet and drinks. The party is open to FEW members and their spouses and friends - yes, this is one of the few FEW events guys can join. Up-and-coming artist Akiko Konno will exhibit her latest art work of digital photography on cubes titled "pickcells - analog interaction with digital photography." Please visit the FEW website at www.fewjapan.com/meetings or contact FEW for details.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Non-members: 5,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: