Akita JALT Business Meeting
Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Steve Shucart, Dave Ragan
First Steve Shucart, Dave Ragan and others will talk about their experiences about attending JALT national conferences this year and in the past. After that we will have a business meeting in which we are going to review and evaluate our past monthly meetings in 2002 and 2003. Your ideas or suggestions about Akita JALT as well as its monthly meetings in 2004 will be welcome.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Venue: Joinus in Akita City near Senshu Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562