Kitakyushu JALT Hot Spring Social Event
Date: Sunday, January 11th, 2004 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Christopher Storey and Nigel Stott
The third annual Kitakyushu Hot Spring Social Event will be held at the Kawachi Hot Spring Center located in the mountains of Yahata near Kawachi Reservoir. We will be starting the meal portion of the event at 13:00. The baths can be enjoyed both before and after the meal. The cost for this event is 3,500 yen and includes admission to the center and its baths, a delicious lunch, and some beverages, and of course great company.
To reserve a spot at this year's event, or for more information, please contact Andrew Zitzmann: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (093)471-0748 (leave a message).
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: 3500 yen
Venue: Kawachi Hot Spring Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: