Wrestling with Writing
Date: Sunday, March 14th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Tom Anderson
Of the 4 skills, writing is perhaps the most time-consuming and least enjoyable for both teachers and students. Is it possible to engage our students in tasks that will change their negative perceptions and ability to communicate in written English? The presenter believes that the answer to this question is YES! Participants in this workshop will look at and engage in writing activities which are interesting and fun, and which build confidence.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Gino Bunka Kaikan near JR Kannai or Yokohama Subway Isezakichojamachi Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: