Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Determining Your Working Personality
Date: Thursday, February 12th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Ann C. Sado
Team Tyrant or Peacemaking Player? Find out at the FEW February meeting, where marketing and cultural specialist Ann Sado will discuss ways to determine your working and negotiating personality type. Ann will also reveal how this knowledge can assist in embarking and navigating major job transitions. Please note, this is a women-only event. For more details, see the FEW website.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks (Please note, this is a women-only event)
Non-members: 5,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks (Please note, this is a women-only event)
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: