Supporting Students who are Survivors
Date: Sunday, March 21st, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Stephan L'Heureux
How can we support students who have been or are experiencing domestic violence, sexual violence, or its aftereffects? What kinds of services and resources are available in Japan, and how can we assist students in accessing them? Please bring your questions, experiences, and ideas.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center 3rd Floor (Sakuradori line from Nagoya Station, 1 stop to Kokusai Center Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526