International Business Communicators:
11th Annual IBC Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, March 20th, 2004 Time: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: several speakers
IBC was originally founded by corporate in-house language instructors and employees of training contractors who desired to meet occasionally and discuss ways to raise professional standards and implement new ideas. Other participants have included university instructors, managers in personnel departments, language school owners, and English school instructors. The organization has promoted an inclusive 'welcome' policy to anyone serious about improving his or her work skills in teaching business English. This wide range of participation has given the yearly national conferences a vibrant and spontaneous quality. Although several presentations have been made on theory, the emphasis tends to be on hands-on issues in actual training environments. Most of our conference speakers and participants work daily in the rapidly changing corporate training field in Japan.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 5,000 yen if pre-registered by March 15; 8,000 yen at the door. Include party, snacks and lunch.
Venue: Mipro Exhibition Hall, World Inport Mart 8F, Ibebukuro Sunshine City (east exit of Ikebukuro JR and Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: