Longman Kids Tour 2004 in Fukuoka
Date: Wednesday, February 11th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Katherine McKay, Yoko Matsuka, Junko Yamanaka and Mayumi Tabuchi
- 10:00 - Registration
- 10:30 - 11:20 Katherine McKay Songs to Get Your Students Speaking
- 11:25 - 12:15 Yoko Matsuka (MPI) English Education For Our Children's Future
- 12:15 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 13:50 Junko Yamanaka Power Reading - Extensive Reading with Young Learners
- 13:55 - 14:40 Tatsuko Sueyoshi (MPI) Fun Activity-Based Phonics
- 14:45 - 15:35 Mayumi Tabuchi Cheer for English! Easy Drama for Fun Learning
- 15:35 - 16:15 Book Display
- 16:15 - 16:25 Lucky Draw
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Tsukushi Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: