Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science and Technology:
English Forum 2004: Regarding the Establishment of an Action Plan to Cultivate "Japanese with English Abilities" - Upgrading English Education in Japan
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2004 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) will hold the English Forum 2004 to report the situation concerning the implementation of measures from The Action Plan to Cultivate 'Japanese with English abilities'. This Forum will also provide an opportunity for participants such as education-related personnel and members of the business world to exchange opinions about concrete measures for the further improvement of English Education. For an overview of the schedule and speakers, see the English Forum 2004 page.
Venue: International Conference Room at Tokyo Big Sight, 3-21-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo www.bigsight.jp
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science and Technology
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3503-7048