Learning to Read; Reading to Learn (Matsumoto City in Nagano)
Date: Sunday, June 27th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Ali Taylor (Longman); Nobuyuki Maeda (Longman); Trev Landles (Luna International); plus Special Guest.
Please join a host of talented and experience presenters for an all-you-need-to-know guide on using readers.
- Learning to Read; Reading to Learn: Readers in the Young Learners Classroom. Readers are a great tool for motivating language learning, and this presentation looks at a range of techniques for exploiting their potential in the classroom.
- The Power of Reading with Young Learners. The more we read the more we learn. Therefore, the younger we start reading, the better. This presentation takes a practical look at getting your students started on the reading road to vocabulary building.
- Your Guide to the Extensive Reading Maze. A fun-filled introduction to the wonderful world of Extensive Reading. Learn the who, what, where and why of Extensive Reading and how to get started today.
- Effective Techniques for Using Class Readers. A wealth of practical advice from a highly experienced teacher.
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Luna International MK Building, 1-9-16 Motomachi, Matsumoto-Shi, Nagano
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: