Christmas Activities: Past, Present and Future
Date: Sunday, December 5th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: A roundtable discussion
This ETJ meeting will be about our Christmas activities and will be a roundtable discussion involving all members. ETJ would like to encourage all of you to prepare a brief account of your past and present and possibly future Christmas activities for the classroom. We will present and discuss these in turn. Many new ideas will appear.
The meeting will be held on the 5th floor of the Kagoshima Kenmin, Kohryu Center. That's the Shichokaku floor, in a room usually devoted to making yakimono (pottery).
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kagoshima Kenmin, Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: