ETJ Aichi September Workshop: The Future of Team Teaching in Elementary School
Date: Sunday, September 11th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Biagio Christiano
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. For the September workshop, Biagio will present on the development of team teaching English for elementary school. He will explain the team teacher system and lesson planning, and how those processes have changed. There will be a workshop activity showing the roles of the homeroom teacher, English-speaking Japanese volunteer and native English speaking teacher. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo (The Institute of Moralogy)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: