The 42nd Shin-Eiken National Conference
Date: Friday, July 29th, 2005 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Various speakers
Please see Shin-Eiken's website for information about their conferences. The 42nd Shin-Eiken (New English Teachers' Association) National Conference will be held July 29 (Fri.) to Aug. 1(Mon.), 2005 in Nagano Prefecture.
Organization: Shin-Eiken - New English Teachers' Association (Shin-Eiken)
Venue: Marusanso Hotel (Tokura-Kamiyamada Spa), 2-9-6 kamiyamada-onsen, Sarashina-gun, Nagano (tel 026-275-1119, map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: