Super Techniques for Super Kids
Date: Sunday, July 3rd, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Steve King, Longman ELT
What do we need to remember when we plan our lessons? In this presentation, we will talk about some good ideas for children's lessons, such as using lots of games and activities, as well as keeping the lesson's focus easy to understand. We'll also discover, demonstrate, and practice some of the activities children like the best that follow the ideas behind Longman ELT's recently updated Super Kids series. Come ready to experience activities you can use in your classroom, no matter how old your students are! The presenter will also introduce a number of ideas and hints for Storytelling in the Children's EFL classroom.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (Located directly across from Nozato Station on the Bantan Line. Plenty of free parking.) Bantan Line train leaves Himeji Station at 13:46
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808