Japan Intercultural Institute:
JII monthly meeting and discussion group: The future of intercultural learning in Japan
Date: Saturday, July 9th, 2005 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Shaules
Overview: This is your chance to help JII decide which events to offer over the next year, and to get more involved in the intercultural field in Japan. We will discuss the future of intercultural learning in Japan, as well as JII's plans for events for the coming year. Please come and give your input and help JII grow. We're looking for people interested in becoming more involved with planning new events.
Format: At the beginning, a summary of an article about the future of intercultural education in Japan will be presented. With this context in mind, following this, there will be a report on the events that JII has done over the last year. Then there will be a general discussion of possible events and activities for the coming year. JII needs you to participate to help shape the organization for the next year.
Organization: Japan Intercultural Institute
Cost: no fee
Venue: Rikkyo University Ikebukuro Campus, Bld. 5, Room 5202
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Intercultural Institute
Email QR Code: