AIU Travel Service Club Research Trip to Thailand
Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: AIU Travel Service Club members and advisors
AIU Travel Service Club will describe their volunteer/NGO research trip to Thailand in March 2005. This description will include: their language, culture, and monetary preparations; their impressions; and what they learned about Thailand and NGOs. The club members and advisors will also comment on the usefulness of this sort of experience for learners of English.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen for non-members, 500 yen for students
Venue: D-201, AIU Library, Akita International University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562