Tokyo British Council:
Assessing and Testing Learning
Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Trainer
In this course, we will identify ways of monitoring and assessing learning appropriate to the purpose of a lesson and distinguish between teaching and testing activities. We will look at assessing both Speaking and Writing and look at how to organise and develop different assessments for students. This will include continual assessment as well as different kinds of tests.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 10,500 yen (including tax)
Venue: British Council, Tokyo, 1-2 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0825
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: