CDF (Classes de Francais):
Am I a Good Silent Way Teacher? (3 days)
Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2005 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Roslyn Young
Roslyn Young is an English teacher living in France who has been working with the Gattegno Approach for teaching languages (aka The Silent Way) for over 35 years. Her annual series of workshops will take place this year at CDF. Am I a good Silent Way teacher? is a three-day long workshop on what makes the Silent Way so unique. If you teach with the Silent Way, this is a great opportunity to teach and get immediate feedback from one of its specialists; if you don't currently teach with the Silent Way, attend as a learner and find out what it is all about. For more details, see CDF's webpage.
Organization: CDF (Classes de Francais)
Cost: 32,500 yen (3 days)
Venue: CDF (Classes de Francais) 107-0052, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 8-4-7 Tel: 03-3475-0745
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CDF (Classes de Francais)
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3475-0745