Improve Your Students' Communicative Competence with Person to Person
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Karl O'Callaghan, OUP ELT Consultant
The speaker will sample numerous activities from the new, third edition of Person to Person. People attending this presentation will be the first in Japan to be given a close look at this exciting new edition, very suitable to Japanese college students.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free (sponsored by Oxford University Press)
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College, 1154-4 Koyahara-machi, Maebashi, Gunma. Tel: 027-266-7575.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: