Japan Intercultural Institute:
Using the Deep Culture Profiler coaching tool
Date: Friday, September 30th, 2005 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Shaules
This is a joint event with IBC (International Business Communication). The presentation will introduce the "Deep Culture Profiler" a coaching tool designed to help intercultural professionals increase their ability to understand the intercultural learning process. Learners analyze statements given by expatriates regarding their intercultural experiences, and learn to fit those statements into an intercultural learning framework. These skills can help those working in intercultural environments better understand the stresses and challenges of living and working across cultures. It can also lead to increased self-reflection and a better understanding of one 's own intercultural experiences. The presentation will be interactive, and attendees will have the chance to try out the Profiler for themselves.
Organization: Japan Intercultural Institute
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Oxford University Press Japan Showroom
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Intercultural Institute
Email QR Code: