JASCD Annual Spring Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Friday, March 3rd, 2006 Time: Time TBA
Japan Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (JASCD) will hold its annual spring conference on March 3/4, 2006 at the New Sanno Hotel and the International School of the Sacred Heart in Hiroo. The Japan ASCD supports teaching and learning, sponsoring several workshops throughout the year. Topics for the seminar will include:
- In Search of Understanding: The Case for Constructivist Classrooms (junior high and high school),
- Play and Early Literacy (early childhood),
- Assessment: From Vision to Practice (kindergarten - high school),
- Developmental Continuums (kindergarten - junior high school),
- Designing a Curriculum Mapping Process for Significant Impact on Teaching and Learning (kindergarten - high school), Writing: Six Traits +1 (kindergarten - junior high school).
Organization: Japan Affiliate of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Japan ASCD)
Venue: New Sanno Hotel and the International School of the Sacred Heart in Hiroo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan ASCD
Email QR Code: