Date: Sunday, September 24th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kay Hammond
Come and enjoy this JALT-award-winning presentation! This session covers the core skills required to make an effective presentation in a variety of situations. Participants will have the opportunity to practice learning and evaluating, and then teaching these skills in the workshop. The focus will be on developing an effective personal presentation style without hiding behind fancy visuals. Furthermore, participants will learn to develop their own presentations skills syllabus and avoid the common difficulties in setting up such a course. People who have to teach presentation skills or use them in their own work will find this workshop useful.
Kay Hammond, PhD teaches at International Christian University in Tokyo. She has participated in speech contests as both a judge and contestant. She has taught presentation skills in a variety of contexts.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sendai Mediatheque map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: