Toybox, Music box: Teaching Young and Special Needs Learners with Classical Music, Toys, and Mexican Music
Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Francisco Sanchez
Francisco Sanchez has been teaching elementary level and special needs learners in Yokohama elementary schools for five years. He will share techniques he has developed for learning language happily and effectively using toys, classical music and Mexican music. Teachers of Spanish are also welcome.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Ginou Bunka Kaikan (Skills & Culture Center) near JR Kannai & Yokohama Subway Isezakichojamachi [See yojalt.bravehost.com for details & a map]
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: