Strategies to Help Students Communicate Now
Date: Saturday, September 30th, 2006 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Roger Palmer
Teachers continually face learners who have years of formal instruction in English yet still struggle to get their message across. This presentation focuses on the need for students to make use of the English they know in the here-and-now. It will show how Roger Palmer's new coursebook 'Communicate Now' makes explicit use of communication strategies which rapidly improve the students' ability to use language.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Venue: Kobe YMCA (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe. tel: 078-241-7204)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: