Omiya Teaching Pre-Teens: Problems and Possibilities
Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Aleda Krause, Seigakuin University
How do you feel about teaching pre-teens? Even the most confident teachers can feel challenged. They are no longer small children and not yet young adults, but seem to swing back and forth between the two. Do you experience difficulties generating energy, managing classes with mixed levels, or bringing out shy students? Aleda will share some secrets for success with upper elementary, junior high, and senior high students in this activity-based presentation.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 5F (near Omiya Station, west exit,see map).
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: