Date: Saturday, October 14th, 2006 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Sonia Sonoko Strain, Maggie Lieb, Terry Fellner, Greg Sholdt (Himeji Dokkyo University)
This symposium will share first-hand experiences of introducing English for Academic Purposes (EAP) to intermediate (and lower) level university students by means of a step-by-step, student-friendly approach. The symposium begins with a summary of the Introductory EAP Seminar followed by a description of activities used to teach academic listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kobe YMCA (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe. tel: 078-241-7204)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: