ETJ-Oita / Okinet TDA 2nd Meeting
Date: Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Simon Weedon; Ed Kellerman
There will be 2 presentations and discussion time during the workshop. Pronunciation, Stress and Rythm (Ed Kellerman) looks at ways to improve general pronunciation for Elementary and Junior High School students. Collocating Kids - The Lexical Approach and Young Learners (Simon Weedon) looks at how lexical activities can be used to maximise vocabulary learning and retention
Organization: ETJ Oita (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Oita)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Compal Hall, Oita City, Room 303
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Oita
Email QR Code: