Inaugural Meeting! Graded Readers and Extensive Reading
Date: Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jim Swan and Clive Lovelock
First ever Wakayama JALT Chapter meeting!
Both Jim and Clive, from Nara Chapter, have long-term experience and involvement in JALT and have advice and encouragement to share.
Next, a presentation by the invited speakers on using Graded Reader books and comparative approaches to Extensive Reading (ER) in the classroom.
Organization: Wakayama Chapter of JALT (Wakayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Wakayama University: bldg. G, room 202
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.