Motivation from Natural Resources: Genuine Communication Through Surveys
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Erin Peter Kourelis, American Language School, Matsuyama
How do you get your students motivated? The speaker will discuss the use of surveys to get real questions from the minds of Japanese students answered by native English speakers. It will be shown how this can be applied to all ages and levels. There will be opportunity for attendees to discuss their own ways of motivating students.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School, Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211