My Favorite Things: How to keep them laughing
Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne
Join Kim Horne in exploring songs, chants, dialogue games and other activities that will bring language and laughter to young children. Come prepared to learn many activities and techniques to draw students in and hold their attention! This energetic presentation will send you home with great ideas to supplement your curriculum and make learning fun for everyone! Kim is from the U.S. and has been teaching English to children in the Gifu area since 2000.
Please RSVP to secure your seat by contacting Chuck or Catherine at email@example.com
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Prefectural International Center, iSetan 9th floor http://www.kpic.or.jp/english/
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: