ETJ Ishikawa Group Workshop - Great Activities for Great Teachers!
Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Two speakers
There are going to be two highly practical mini-presentations held simultaniously - twice - so you will be able to join BOTH sessions. The presentations are followed by a tea break (with snacks!) and a small group discussion where everyone can participate in a relaxed atmosphere. To reserve your seat, send an e-mail to Mari Nakamura at email@example.com. Please kindly include your full name and phone number in your message. Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza Room 404: Kitayasue 3-2-20 Tel: 076-221-7771
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788