Activities for Teaching Phonics
Date: Sunday, July 29th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Amy Godden
Amy Godden, who has taught English in an immersion program in Korea, and is currently working in Okayama, will share activities she has found to be helpful and effective for teaching children phonics. Teachers attending are encouraged to bring and share their own activities, too. We hope to have plenty of time for networking. Light refreshments will be available.
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Okayama International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395