Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement:
Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement (ESTEEM) Study Meeting #16
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2007 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Hitomi Sakamoto and Susan Yoshioka
1: Happy Thanksgiving. Presenter: Hitomi Sakamoto
2. Differences: A Comparison of Japanese and American Lifestyles. Presenter: Susan Yoshioka.
Access map: www.tyg.jp/tgu/access_map_hongo/
Organization: Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Cost: ESTEEM Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Toyo Gakuen Univ., Hongo Campus Old Building Room #5203
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Email QR Code: